Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Yawwnnnnnn.........................

If laziness is a quality, I've it in plenty. May be there are people lazier than me, but sorry, I am too lazy to find them out. I know you must be thinking what's a big deal in it. It takes nothing to be lazy. But believe me, there's more to laziness than it meets your eyes. For one, it takes a lot of hardwork and determination. I mean, it's really hard to ignore all the education that force you to believe that you have to burn all your energy to succeed in life. It was hard, but I did my best to not waste my energy pondering on such preachings. It worked, and here I am, all happy and 'successful' with no energy loss.
Being lazy also means you have to face unwanted critisisms from people who just can't afford to be lazy( and therefore hate those who enjoy the privilege). In this situation, remaining focused helps. Don't give in to all the critisisms, just keep improving your laziness quotient and a day will come when everybody will give up. It's all about being consistent. Complacency is the key word to success. Not surprising, I give a lot of room to it. There is nothing called "once a lazy, always a lazy". You have to keep striving hard always.
All things said and done, I am still far away from attaining perfection in the trait. But one thing is sure, I will never stop trying to perfect the act. Believe me, I have also quit energy drinks. Now that's a sacrifice big enough to prove my sincerity.
So now that you are aware of the pains, I think it's doesn't go with my nature to keep writing and waste my energy. I will end with a small request, next time you come across a lazy bum, don't curse him, just try to recollect this writing.

1 comment:

nonsensewares said...

hey did you notice the irony? it takes so much hard word to be lazy! what's the point if even lazyness demands so much persistence? then there are those oxymornic categries-excellently lazy or poorly hardworkking. this is all so much confusion. bhuler bhobe thakai bhalo re bhai.