Monday, May 14, 2007

26th December 2006

It was a wet winter evening in Delhi. The day was somber for me. It was the death anniversary of my grandmaa. Not that I was missing her badly. Five years are enough to heal her absence. But still her lingering memory kept haunting me. Even though my works were over, the rain kept me waiting at office. Not that I was complaining. Because it meant that I could extend my chatting session with 'someone'. Yeah, that rare someone,talking with whom was never boring. So the chatting (or adda, as we say it in Bangla) continued over trivial matters to matters more serious. Time passed and soon I was left alone in the office, as in the mean time the rain has stopped giving a chance to all to run home. Who cares to go home when you have such a beautiful reason to stay back. After all I hardly had anything interseting to do at home. Thank god, there was nothing more interesting.Otherwise, I would have not got that special eveining in my life. Now don't ask me why it was special. I have left enough hint for you to guess. In case you need more hint, I would just like to add, the rest of the evening was anything but dull. In fact it had more colours than the rainbow.


1 comment:

manju said...

Hi,

Commendable writing skills.

I am currently looking for a Copywriter for this Delhi based Ad Agency. Kindly call me on the below mentioned numbers so that we can have a discussion.

regards
Manjurima Borah
Human Resource
Adept Media
26515196/9873468675
e-mail: manju@adeptmedia.in